Insert the following HTML code onto your page(s) between the and tags. Marketing Online Step-by-Step 10 MOST AMAZING GOOGLE SEARCH TRICKS | Marketing Online Step-by-Step

10 MOST AMAZING GOOGLE SEARCH TRICKS

Posted by Ed Torres | 9:39 AM | | 0 comments »

If you don't subscribe "The Federation of International Traders Association - FITA" you are missing pearls like this one:

"Like everyone, I use Google constantly when I'm on the Internet. Even though I'm a longtime user, I was amazed to find out that there are search tricks and shortcuts I don't know. That's why 10 Most Amazing Google Search Tricks ( http://techtracer.com/2008/01/06/10-most-amazing-google-search-tricks/ ) was such a fun site for me. Here are ten ways to make Google even more useful. Want a quick way to get a stock price? A weather report? A definition of a word? A sports score? A picture of a smiling baby? This page will show you how to find these and other things in seconds, by forming the right search queries."


Until next post,


Ed Torres
www.etorres.ws

0 comments