Podcasts are becoming very popular specially if you like audio training.
If you own an iPOd and like podcasts here are the steps for getting them:
1. Connect your iPod at your computer
2. Run iTunes (if it does not run automatically)
3. Click over "Podcasts", under "Library"
4. Click on "Podcast Library" (at the bottom of the screen)
5. Under "Quick Links" (at the right hand side), click on "Power Search"
6. At "Title" field click a relevant word (business or MLM for instance) and click "Search"
7. Subscribe the ones you desire
8. Click on "Podcasts" at the right hand side
9. Expand every podcast subscription tile and decide if you will download the latest podcast or all of them
10. After the download process is completed, right click over your iPod link, under "Devices" and click over "Sync"